Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Best Guacamole around!!!!

Guacamole hasn't always been my favorite, I do enjoy it but usually when my brother or someone I know makes it. There are very few, well actually let me rephrase that there is only one place that can make it and make it GREAT. The restaurant is named CAFE MAYA, the food there all together is great but, I must say if your a lover of good guacamole, and margarita's this is without a shadow of doubt the place. They also have a Mariachi band that plays music while you dine. They currently have 2 locations one in Fishkill NY and the other in Wappingers Falls NY, they also cater food for any occasion.





Hours



Lunch Mon-Fri 11-3

Dinner 3-close



Brunch: Sat & Sun 11-3





Addresses



488 Route 9

Fishkill NY (845) 896-4042



2776 West Main St

Wappingers Falls NY (845) 632-3444



Website



http://www.mayacafecantina.com/









So my rating for this restaurant is HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment